Friday, August 22, 2008

10 years has passed.....

My 10 year nursing school reunion is tonight at a fellow classmate's home. I can't believe it has been 10 years since I walked that isle and received my diploma for 3 years of pain, sweat and tears. I can't wait to see my fellow classmates. I purchased a "little black dress" and black high heels to wear! I don't do high heels. I hope I don't break an ankle!

On another note.....
I haven't posted since my last eye checkup. Dr. Vogel is very pleased as he said the blood has dissolved in my right eye. My vision has also improved. It's not back to normal and it won't ever be back to normal....but hey, it's better! I go back in 2 wks for another "recheck". I guess he'll tell me if I need more visits after that. Keep me in your prayers!

No comments: