Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Walmart.....

I'm convinced the people that work at Walmart are ignorant. They must be on work release. Especially the one on Wards Rd.

I stop by there at 5:30am on my way home from work today.....had a few items to grab. Wanted to get some "Fuze" drinks. I go to the back of the store where the drink isle is....and....low and behold...they have that isle roped off. I looked and the other end of the isle didn't have a rope up.....so....I slid under the rope to go get my drinks. 2 employees yell at me like I'm stealing the damned drinks. This did NOT set well with me. So, I let em have it. When I was done with them, I was so mad, I proceeded to go check out......forgetting the rest of the stuff I went for.

The lady at the cash register asked me how I was and I let her have it! I told her I needed to see a manager because I didn't appreciate being yelled at by their employees.

The manager comes over and I let her have it. I asked her...."Is this a 24 hr Walmart?" She said "Yes maam." I said "Then why the HELL do you have isles roped off when you know people come from all over to shop? If you're gonna close down isles, you need to close the whole store!" I proceeded to yell a few other choice items and took my 5 items and spun outta there like a bat outta hell.

Now I remember why I HATE the Lynchburg Walmart. I mean....really...what was I supposed to do? SIT and wait for them to take the rope down? I could have been there for hours. The floor wasn't wet.

I can feel my blood pressure going up.

1 comment:

Lisa J. said...

Maybe they were just trying to protect you from the sweatpants with writing on the butt. LOL Get em girl! I always try to go to Altavista Walmart. The Wards Rd one is insane.... the customers as well as the employees.