Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Product Review: PB2





















I'm always looking for some good, lowfat, high protein foods. I saw this on "theworldaccordingtoeggface" 's blog and decided to order some. I got the choc peanut flavor and reg peanut flavor. It's basically peanut butter "powder" without the oil and fat. You can mix it with water or put it in protein drinks. I made mine with a protein drink tonight and it's pretty good!

You can get 2 Tbsp of this stuff for 52 cals, 1.42 fat grams and 3.85g of protein. Two Tbsp of "real" peanut butter has 190 cals, 14g fat and 7g protein. Um...don't know about you, but I'll take the healthier one. My husband even tasted it and liked it!

I could probably eat this stuff dry it tastes so good! This stuff is made by Bell Plantation in Tifton, GA. http://www.bellplantation.com/
Take it from Tanya......Another good find!














Regular Peanut Butter stats.









No comments: