Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baked Ricotta Recipe......

Here's another one of my favorites!


Baked Ricotta

  • 8 oz of Ricotta Cheese
  • 1/2 cup grated parmesan
  • 1 large egg, beaten
  • 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
  • Salt & Pepper to taste
  • 1/2 cup Marinara Sauce
  • 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese


Mix ricotta cheese, parmesan, beaten egg, seasonings together and place in a oven proof dish. Pour marinara on top and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake it in the oven @ 425 for about 20-25 minutes.

I usually make it first in the oven and heat the leftovers in the microwave.

Now, I will say that I bake mine for about 15 mins, then top it with the mozzarella cheese. The first time I made it with the cheese on top the entire time, the cheese was too hard. Now I make it and add the cheese 1/2 way thru and it's nice and mushy!

Another Yummy recipe found on Obesityhelp.com!

No comments: