Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Product Review: AchievOne Protein Drink


I must say, I'm not that crazy about protein drinks. At least the powder forms anyway. I have found one that I buy from Bariatric Eating that I do like. It's ready to drink in glass bottles. It comes 12 to a case for about $29.99 plus S&H. It is 120 cals and 20g protein per drink. The flavors I recommend are mocha java, vanilla nut and cappuccino (pictured). If you like iced coffee, these are for you. Out of the three mentioned, I think I like the vanilla nut the best. But, they are hard to keep in stock! I just ordered some mocha java today for $43 total. BE ships thru UPS and it is at your door step in 2-3 days. They also give you a store credit on any item you purchase that you do not like just as long as you return what is unused.


Tanya

No comments: