Friday, November 14, 2008

Myrtle Beach.....Day 2



Well, I warned ya. Something always happens to us girls. I ended up with a 24 hr GI bug and was up in the bathroom all night. (It has worked its way thru my entire family now....hubby called tonight and he has it.) When I finally got up at noon today, we headed out for some lunch at Margaritaville....at Broadway at the Beach....and a little shopping.

Our waiter came over to take our order and my friend Andrea ordered first. Right after she said her order, he turns around and starts talking to the girl who brought out the food to the table behind us. I just looked at my friend like "WTF???" I thought that was very rude. Then I gave my order and my other friend gave hers. Well, 2 of our dishes come out and my friend who ordered first looks at us and goes "I wonder where my food is?" The waiter comes back by and we ask where her food is and he goes "Oh I'm sorry....did you order something?" We just looked at each other. He goes to get her order and we are very irritated. Then my other friend asks him for some ranch dressing and he just looks at her. He doesn't acknowledge that he heard her or anything. A few mins later, he brings the ranch dressing. I then ask for some and he does me the same way.....

So, I'm very agitated now and I ask for the manager. I let her have an ear full and she gives my friend her shrimp for free and gives me and my other friend a discount on our meal. Needless to say, he did NOT get a tip!

Every year when we go somewhere, we have restaurant issues! I don't get it.

Tanya

No comments: