Monday, November 17, 2008

Myrtle Beach.....Day 5

Well, today was a relaxin' day. My 2 friends went for some shopping at the outlets on 501 and I hung around the hotel. I did go out for some dunkin donuts coffee and to get Kali a souvenir. Then I came back, took myself out to the beach and lounged in the sun. I painted my toenails, listened to my MP3 player.....and chilled! It was soooo nice. Lookin' at the waves makes me wish I could do this 365 days a year. I took a small walk and took some random pics. There was a seagull family nearby with 3 baby seagulls. They were soooo cute!


We ended the night at the "Sea Captain" restaurant down on 30th avenue. I had a bowl of she-crab soup....which was AWESOME! I had 2 bites of scallops and oysters and I was full. It was all good. I loved the soup so much I ordered a bowl to go. If you ever want a good seafood restaurant to eat at in MB, eat here! It's right on the water.

After dinner, we decided to head back over to broadway at the beach so my friends could go back in shops they wanted to pick up a few things at. Kathy spent forever in the Cat shop and still didn't get what she really wanted. I managed to find a starbucks...YUM and get some pics of the lit up Christmas tree. Very pretty I might ad! I sure will miss MB when I leave tomorrow....to go back to the read world.

No comments: