Sunday, November 16, 2008

Myrtle Beach....Day 4

Us girls had a discussion today as to why it is we always have problems when we go out together. We have come to the conclusion it is because our expectations are too high. We are professionals and we expect everyone else to act as professionals and when they don't, it ticks us off. Then we have to show ourselves. We are going to get shirts that say "High Expectations" on it to wear when we're together.

With that said, we spent the day shopping at the outlets in North Myrtle Beach and Barefoot Landing. We stopped by McDonalds across from Barefoot Landing to get some sweet tea and went thru the drive thru. When I placed my order, the girl said "pull around to the next window." Well, at the next window, there was no one there. I sat there a few mins and pulled up to the next window. A few mins later, she comes over. I gave her my money and asked her "Did you tell me to pull to the next window?" She just looks at me. I said "Oh, excuse me...did you hear me?" She said "Yes I heard you. I told you to pull around to this window." I just looked at her. All I can say is.....HIGH EXPECTATIONS.


Here's a pic I took today when the sun was going down....


No comments: